Thursday, August 19, 2010

"de_turk" final! (Map)

Okay... I would have had this done MUCH sooner, but I got some hang ups in the final parts of this map. Some things that I WILL NOT do again.

Aftermath: I have learned a lot from doing this again. Stuff that I have long forgotten. Do it right the first time will make it easier for the next map. :P Also, map optimization is VERY important to the client and myself (for map compiling time).

I will find a place to upload this after I wake up. Right now, I need a break from this process. I was getting so irritated when everything was working for everyone else, but not me. After I messed around with different fixes and spending countless hours trying to fix them, I have found that EVERY tutorial I came across for creating your own textures for a map were doing the same thing wrong. Uuurgh!

Anyways, night-night, enjoy all! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment