Saturday, August 14, 2010

Uuurgh! Lights! (Map)

Okay, so it has definately been a while since I have last done this. :P

I am really struggling with the lighting on this level. I am thinking about trying it from a different approach. I am finding that the "light"s that the engine provides is not working the way that I want them to. I tried many different settings and everything, but I still cannot get it to push the lighting a little more "brighter" for the areas around it. Perhaps I should finish the rest of the level before I start messing with this.

Either way, here is what I started today. Read/watched many tutorials and such. I'll post more on it as I make progress. :)

Edit: Now that I see this on my other monitor, it is hard to really see anything! Uuurgh! The next update won't be mostly black... I swear! :|

No comments:

Post a Comment